Obama honors a traitor – read for yourself June 23, 2012Posted by MARK HARDEN in Uncategorized.
add a comment
Subject: Barbara Walters on Jane Fonda…please read
Herman Cain for President – if strictly on his merits so far. October 17, 2011Posted by MARK HARDEN in Uncategorized.
Tags: Herman Cain Bio
add a comment
I just found this Bio on Herman Cain, I have not checked for authenticity, but I believe it came from a reliable source;
Herman Cain is running for president. He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.
Here’s his bio:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science.
• Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
• Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
• VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
• Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
• Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
• In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
• He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
• Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
• Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
• Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
• Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.
Obama Scandal in the making! September 16, 2011Posted by MARK HARDEN in Uncategorized.
add a comment
This was passed along to me by a friend. It has not been completely verified, but I feel is worth looking into. If it is true, then the American people have just been duped and we should call for impeachment of the President of the United States immediately! I looked at the links provided and they seem to be legitimate. Let me know what you think.
Subject: Snopes In Trouble
Snopes In Trouble
Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Courts Kagan
We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes!
Ya’ don’t suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya’?
We’ve known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn’t known it to be financed by Soros!
Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!
In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.
I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets so I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?
Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!
Everyone of those dockets are there.
So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:
Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:
The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.
I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.
I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.
Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.
That being said, Ill bet you didn’t know this.
Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.
Now she may help rule on them.
Folks, this is really ugly.
Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on.
Once again the US Senate sold us out!
Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.
Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.
She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.
He owed her big time.
All of the requests were denied of course.
They were never heard.
It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn’t it?
The American people mean nothing any longer.
It’s all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.
Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:
You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?
Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!
Check out these examples:
If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.
However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S.Constitution; by all means, PASS it ON!
There truly is tyranny afoot.
IS YOUR IRA SITTING IDLE? July 15, 2010Posted by MARK HARDEN in REAL ESTATE.
add a comment
“If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself”. I’m sure that at some point in time in our lives we have all heard this statement or even in some cases we have experienced it. Well, unfortunately, often times it proves to be true.
When it comes to our finances, some of us tend to sit back and let others make decisions that affect our daily lives and even our futures. But for some reason or another, when things don’t go so well, we are reluctant to step up and take control of the situation. Maybe it is because we are afraid of losing what we have or maybe we just don’t understand the world of finances. In either case, we shriek from the responsibility of managing our financial resources and we put it off on someone else, who may or may not have our best interest at heart. Regardless of the reason, there is one underlying fact that still remains, and that is that the person with whom we are trusting our finances in good times and bad, has NO SKIN IN THE GAME! The very fact that this person has nothing to lose, should give us pause and cause us to re-evaluate our financial futures.
Fortunately, for those of us who are bold enough to take control of our finances and our future, there is a way to step up to the plate and make decisions for ourselves. For those of us who have IRA’s that are sitting idle or even in some cases moving backwards, there is a way to take control and do it yourself. With a Self Directed IRA or SDI, you can choose how you want your retirement funds to work for you. The SDI has been a preferred retirement strategy for many savvy investors over the years. These same people have decided to take control of their futures using an SDI as a means to increase wealth and expand their retirement portfolio.
You don’t hear a lot of advertising about the SDI because the big brokerage houses don’t make money when you take control of your future. There are however, many companies that offer the SDI as an option for your retirement portfolio. The SDI is usually simple to set up and easy to keep track of.
The real estate driven SDI is one of the most popular choices for the SDI. Once the SDI is set up, you simply choose the investment. In some cases, you actually purchase a piece of real estate taking title in the name of the SDI. If it is a rental property, the rent payments are made directly to the SDI for as long as it is rented, and then when you wish to cash out of that investment and move on, you simply sell it and the cash from the sale including the profit gets paid directly to the SDI and that is how the portfolio grows- in most cases tax free! The SDI could also be used for bridge loans for investment purposes in real estate transactions, as well as mortgage and notes for real estate transactions.
In recent years, I have had the privilege of dealing with some savvy investors who use their SDI as a means to facilitate real estate transactions for profit. I have been involved in transactions that used the SDI as the actual ” buyer” in which the SDI held clean title to the property as the property was improved and then re-sold for a profit. I have also been involved in transactions where the SDI was used as a mortgage holder for the buyer. In this case, the buyer paid a program fee as well as an interest rate of at least 8%. In the case of the mortgage, the buyer would be obligated to satisfy the mortgage within a 12 to 24 month time frame. In any event, the result of the transaction was two-fold. First, the SDI was controlled by its owner and the final decision to enter into the transaction was made by the owner. Second, the profits of the transaction were significantly higher than any other low-risk investment vehicle on the market at the time and were used to increase the owner’s retirement portfolio tax free because of the nature of the SDI.
NOW DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?
I am only writing this as an observation and opinion of how I have witnessed investors who have taken things into their own hands using Self Directed IRAs and want to pass them along to you. I AM NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR, NOR DO I CLAIM TO BE ONE. I have spent my life building houses, buying and selling real estate, and creating opportunities for others to do the same. I believe that this is one of those opportunities.
We are currently working with a small group of individuals who are using their SDI’s to buy, sell, improve and mortgage real estate in our market. We have coupled their abilities and desires to increase their wealth with our network of programs that help people achieve homeownership. The majority of the SDI closings were through a company “abc holdings- a self directed ira company” , but I am certain that there are others. It is my understanding that this company charges a minimal transaction fee for each closing depending upon the size of the transaction.
If you are interested in pursuing an SDI and want to couple it with one of our real estate transactions here in SWFL, then we can help you get started. Chip Dardaman, who is the Manager of SDI Solutions, LLC is a CPA and will be happy to speak to you regarding how he set up his SDI and how well he has done as one of the investors.
I have created a flyer for one of our upcoming real estate mortgage opportunities. You can see how the math works in simple form and what kind of return you can expect for the transaction. I challenge you to examine the transaction and then look at your portfolio to see if you would be able to meet or exceed the performance with this minimal of a risk! I will be posting the flyer on my Facebook page for review. If you have questions regarding how it works, please contact me directly via phone or email, and I will be glad to elaborate. PDF SDI DEAL SHEET#3 7-15-10
It is time to take control!
It is time to do it now!
CONTACT ME TODAY!
THE NEW DUE DILIGENCE April 2, 2010Posted by MARK HARDEN in REAL ESTATE.
Tags: DAVE PARKER, DUE DILIGENCE, REALESTATE
add a comment
THE NEW DUE DILIGENCE
Real estate due diligence is the investigation undertaken by a purchaser prior to property acquisition to ensure that the facts and assumptions about the property and its environs are accurate or reasonable. During the current period of pricing turmoil resulting from The Great Recession, traditional methods of exercising due diligence are proving inadequate. The following new criteria may be required to ensure accuracy and reasonableness.
1. Title — A title search by a competent legal firm customarily reveals any historic defects in the property. However, two issues deserve special scrutiny. First, recent debt obligations against the property require examination for clean settlement with respect to potential third party interests. Second, property easements (a third party right to do something on the property) should be clarified for precise definition, particularly easements “in gross” for public utility companies.
2. Environmental Contamination — is an issue of increasing interest that may not appear on the property legal description if the cause originates on a nearby property. It requires a diligent neighborhood inspection in addition to legal examination. In building acquisitions, it is essential to conduct a survey for structural defects and/or warning signs.
3. Revenues — All acquisitions must be examined in terms of the location, durability and future competitiveness of the property. The due diligence must examine the current and future corporate strength of any tenant and current lease(s), as well as future competitiveness of the property. Once again, the physical environs of the site may prove critical in assessing impact upon future uses of the site.
4. Expenses — The historical record (3-5 years) of property expenses, leases and tax returns, is essential to understand profit potential of the property. It must include adequate insurance coverage and property tax potential in escalating local government revenue duress – analyses that are of particular relevance to investment properties.
5. Loan Encumbrance — In the case of property encumbered by debt, it is essential to examine the loan documents for terms that can adversely affect intended uses as well as repayment provisions, including prepayment penalties.
6. Neighborhood and Market Analysis — The neighborhood environs are a key factor to all property performance: population trends, household size, income and age of residents, area employment, and traffic patterns all contribute to product/services supply and demand. If a new use is planned, such as commercial and/or residential development, comparable prices in the market must be summarized as a basis for estimating future revenues. This process has become particularly difficult as a result of foreclosures and erratic price discounting generated by The Great Recession. Standard methods of comparison shopping are no longer valid in establishing acceptable pricing criteria. They must be modified by more sophisticated valuation techniques that include on-site inspections and consumer intelligence to establish viable product pricing policies over the project sellout period.
Parker Associates understands the New Due Diligence requirements and how to fulfill them in efficient fashion. Our 27 years of experience in performing cost-effective real estate analysis during good times and bad times has equipped us to achieve intelligent solutions at all times. We are ready to begin work for you on short notice. Phone or email us for fees and availability.
DFP – March 2010
14500 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville FL 32250 Real Estate Development/Marketing Consultants
Serving Over 500 Clients In 30 States and 16 Countries Since 1982
Real Estate Development/Marketing Consultants
14500 Beach Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32250
Parker Realty SE, Inc.
Buying? Selling? Parker Realty SE can help.
For access to our inventory of available properties in a broad range of locations, types, and sizes, call or visit:
If you wish to be removed from receiving further emails from Parker Associates and its affiliates, please click on the Manage Your Subscription link below and choose to unsubscribe.
Some interesting facts about our current administration in Wash. DC. December 23, 2009Posted by MARK HARDEN in Uncategorized.
add a comment
Did you happen to catch Glenn Beck’s show featuring a graph that showed past presidents and the percentage of each president’s cabinet appointees who had previously worked in the private sector. You know a real life business, not a government job?
Remember what that is? A private business???
Roosevelt – 38%
Taft – 40%
Wilson – 52%
Harding – 49%
Coolidge – 48%
Hoover – 42%
FDR – 50%
Truman – 50%
Eisenhower – 57%
Kennedy – 30%
LBJ – 47%
Nixon – 53%
Ford – 42%
Carter – 32%
Reagan – 56%
GHWB – 51%
Clinton – 39%
GWB – 55%
And the Winner is…………………….
Obama – 8%
YEP, EIGHT PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!! And these are the guys holding a “job summit” this week? This ought to go really well!!!! I’m gonna go out on a limb here, I know, but I’m gonna go ahead and predict….we are toast.
How we are supposed to give…… From the Holy Bible. October 16, 2009Posted by MARK HARDEN in Uncategorized.
add a comment
Matthew 6 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
How to Give
1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness [a] in front of people, to be seen by them. Otherwise, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 So whenever you give to the poor, don’t sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be applauded by people. I assure you: They’ve got their reward! (A) 3 But when you give to the poor, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. (B) [b]
I thought that this was entirely appropriate as I engage in constructive dialogue with a friend, as well as the chapter that I have been studying in the book Crazy Love, by Chan.
I hope this gives you a fresh insight into your giving habits.